What You Need to Know - HRA, HSA and FSAAdd to Wishlist
The HRA, HSA and FSA have many things in common, but there are some important differences. Here?s what your employees need to know.
Understanding the key differences when you offer the HRA, HSA and FSA doesn't even take three minutes with this smartphone-friendly video.
- Which account goes with which type of health plan
- Qualified medical, dental and vision expenses with all three accounts
- Who primarily funds the accounts
- When you can spend and when you can roll over to the next year
Choosing among plans, comparing accounts and enrolling can be daunting. Jump-start your employees' thinking with this quick highlights video.
When and how to use:
Play this video ahead of enrollment or anytime during the year for new hires:
- Post on intranet/portal/microsite
- Link in an email
- Play on digital sign boards
- Show during onboarding and enrollment meetings
Remember, videos on The HR Trove are short, engaging and smartphone-friendly, making it easy for employees watch them instead of putting them in the "I'll do later" pile.
Series: Feed Your Brain