The Health Insurance Marketplace and YouAdd to Wishlist
Many employers struggle to provide a simple and short explanation of the pulbic Health Insurance Marketplace, also called "the Exchange" that provides individuals with the opportunity to purchase health insurance under the Affordable Care Act. This 90-second, infographic video does just that. The video touches on:
- The basics of the marketplace
- Where to find information on plans and eligibility for a tax premium credit and enrollment timing
When and how to use:
Share The Health Insurance Marketplace and You ahead of enrollment, at the start of a plan year, or anytime during the year.
• Post on intranet/portal/microsite
• Link in an email
• Play on digital sign boards
• Show during onboarding and enrollment meetings
Add to everyone's knowledge by reinforcing more health insurance, wellness and retirement concepts with other videos you'll find on The HR Trove.
Series: Benefits Feed Your Brain