Our Company-Sponsored Pension Plan - A Great BenefitAdd to Wishlist
Your company offers a pension plan that pays you a benefit when you retire. Help your employees learn how to make the most of it.
Providing a pension is a big expense for the company. Help your employees understand what a great benefit it is:
- Provided entirely by the company
- Based on several factors, including pay and years of service
- Calculated as a single-life monthly annuity payable at age 65, which is considered normal retirement age
- Retire early and start receiving a benefit from the plan, but it will be reduced since you will receive it for a longer period of time
- Know the value of your pension so you can figure out how much you should save in the savings plan and other investments to meet your future income needs.
- Use the company's benefit website or contact the service center to request a benefit estimate
When and how to use:
January is one of best times of the year to share this video, though it's always a great time to encourage planning for the future:
- Post on intranet/portal/microsite
- Link in an email
- Play on digital sign boards
- Show during retirement education meetings
Series: Feed Your Brain