Don't Let Your Retirement Go up in SmokeAdd to Wishlist
Remind your employees that time passes by but their retirement planning shouldn't. Show them how the 401(k) you offer can help.
Are some of your employees saying, "One of these days, I'll save for retirement"? As you know, putting retirement on the back burner now could burn them later. As an introduction to more in-depth learning about your 401(k) plan-specific materials, this video provides a high-level overview of the basics of a 401(k):
- Saving each pay period up to the IRS limit each year
- Company-matching contributions are free money
- Employee contributions are theirs to keep
- Encouragement to enroll
When and how to use:
Play this video ahead of enrollment or any time during the year for new hires.
- Post on intranet/portal/microsite
- Link in an email
- Play on digital sign boards
- Show during onboarding and enrollment meetings
Remember, ongoing in-the-moment learning gets results over time.
Series: Feed Your Brain