A Perfect Match - HDHP + HSAAdd to Wishlist
Show your employees why the HDHP and HSA are a winning combination. Like cookies and milk: Some things just go together.
Help your employees maximize their financial well-being and prepare for their future by ensuring they know how a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) and a health savings account (HSA) work together. This short video touches on:
• The opportunity to contribute pretax dollars
• Not paying taxes when using the money to pay for qualified medical expenses
• The potential for account growth, interest and investments
• Year-to-year rollover and the money being theirs to keep
• Opportunity to use the money to pay certain medical insurance premiums during retirement
When and how to use:
We recommend using this video ahead of enrollment, at the start of a plan year, or anytime during the year for new hires.
• Post on intranet/portal/microsite
• Link in an email
• Play on digital sign boards
• Show during onboarding and enrollment meetings
Don't use the HDHP acronym? We also have account-based health plan (ABHP) and consumer-driven health plan (CDHP) versions available.
Series: Feed Your Brain