Three Great Reasons to Enroll Today (HDHP and Voluntary Benefits)Add to Wishlist
Talk to employees about why it's smart to explore their options and actively enroll.
Benefit enrollment comes around once a year, and it's tempting to make the same choices year after year without thoroughly considering what has changed or is going to change personally. Encourage your employees to take a fresh look during enrollment, considering:
- Covering the right people with the right coverage whether its from your company, a spouse's or domestic partner's employer, or a public health care marketplace
- Comparing costs and considering all of the plan options and voluntary benefits
- Considering options to pay for health care with tax-free dollars, including enrolling in a high-deductible health plan and an HSA.
When and how to use:
Play this video ahead of enrollment or any time during the year for new hires:
- Post on intranet/portal/microsite
- Link in an email
- Play on digital sign boards
- Show during onboarding and enrollment meetings
Remember, videos on The HR Trove are short, engaging and smartphone-friendly, making it easy for employees watch them instead of putting them in the "I'll do later" pile.
Series: Feed Your Brain