The HR Trove (hrtrove.com) (the “website”) is made available by Towers Watson Delaware Inc. and its affiliates (“Willis Towers Watson”). Towers Watson Delaware Inc. is registered in Delaware under company number 520826 and has its registered address at 901 North Glebe Road, Arlington Gateway, Suite 6000, Arlington, Virginia 22203.
The products and services on our website are either sold by Willis Towers Watson or by third party sellers, as indicated in the description of the relevant product or service. If you make purchases of products or services of third party sellers via this website, Willis Towers Watson is acting as commercial agent on behalf of such third party sellers and the contract for the supply of such products or services will arise between you and the relevant third party seller as provided for by the Terms of Purchase.
We do not guarantee that the website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted, nor that you will be able to complete any purchase of products or services. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal. We do not guarantee that any products or services listed on our website will remain available nor that the advertised prices will not change.
You may not decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense or create derivative works from the website or the content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the website architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You must not attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial of service attack and must take reasonable measures to prevent the use of your computers for such purposes. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy the website or the content without Willis Towers Watson’s prior written permission. You must not misuse the website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You may not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the website, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the website or any portion thereof, the content or any software available on or through the website in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America or the United Kingdom or any other country. Any unauthorized use of the website or the content is prohibited. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offense under applicable law. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the website will cease immediately.
3. Not Professional Advice. The website and the content do not constitute accounting, broking, investment, insurance, consulting, legal, tax or any other form of advice. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the website or the content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the content, the website or materials linked from the website is at your own risk.
4. Product and Service Availability. Some products and services described in this website may not be available in all jurisdictions. The services and products described and information provided through this website are not directed to and are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction:
- Where such distribution or use would be contrary to law, rule or regulation (“laws”), or that would subject Willis Towers Watson to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction; or
- Where Willis Towers Watson is not authorized to provide such information, products or services.
Persons who access this website are deemed to do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. Materials from the website may be subject to controls imposed by the United States or other jurisdiction, and may not be exported to any jurisdiction or to anyone prohibited by law. Willis Towers Watson expressly prohibits the downloading or exporting of material from this website in violation of the laws of any applicable jurisdiction, including United States export laws. By downloading material from this website, you warrant that you are doing so in full compliance with the laws of the United States and your resident jurisdiction.
Other than as permitted by the Terms of Purchase in relation to purchase of Products, you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged. You must not use the content of the website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us. The use by you of any Products purchased via the website is subject to the Terms of Purchase).
By submitting content to a forum (including any product or service reviews) or any other portion of the website, you automatically grant Willis Towers Watson a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (for length or clarity), translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that my exist in such content. Willis Towers Watson reserves the right to remove any content submitted to the website at any time for any reason.
6. Copyright Infringement
Notice of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Please notify us in writing, by e-mail or mail to our designated agent listed below, if you believe that a user of the website or our products has infringed your intellectual property rights. We provide this policy pursuant to Section 512 of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To be effective the notification should include:
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the website or our products;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- your physical or electronic signature.
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt and notice of a claim of infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from the website and our products without liability.
Counter-Notice by Accused User
If we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, you may dispute the alleged infringement by sending a written communication by e-mail or mail to our designated agent below. That written communication should include the following:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which such address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
Please send all notices under the above copyright infringement policies by e-mail or mail to the following individual, designated as Willis Towers Watson’s agent for receipt of notifications of claimed infringement:
Office of the General Counsel
Willis Towers Watson
North Glebe Road
Please do not send notices or inquiries about anything other than alleged copyright infringement to our Agent for Notice.
Your account will be terminated if, in our discretion, you are determined to be a repeat infringer. Repeat infringers are users who have been the subject of more than one valid takedown request that has not been successfully rebutted.
8. Errors and Corrections. Willis Towers Watson does not represent or warrant that the website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access the website. You should use your own virus protection software. Willis Towers Watson does not warrant or represent that the content and any information available on or through the website will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. Willis Towers Watson may make changes to the content or the website at any time.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
The website is intended for business use only. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website. In particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, data, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any punitive, special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
The extent of our liability for losses, other than for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation shall be capped at $1,000 USD.
17. Linking to the website.
Copyright © 2017 Willis Towers Watson. All rights reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, which includes but is not limited to facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording, rekeying or using any information storage or retrieval system, without express written permission from the copyright owner. Requests for permission or further information should be directed to the HR Trove at email@example.com.