Fit for the Future of Work Poster (Female Design)Add to Wishlist
The future of work isn't sitting still. Help your workforce keep their muscles for learning new skills sharp for the best future jobs with this attention-grabbing poster.
Today’s most in-demand occupations or specialties did not exist 10 or even five years ago. Motivation in the workplace is a must and HR professionals can lead the way to helping employees learn new skills, work in new ways and prepare for the jobs of the future. These posters can grab employees’ attention and encourage learning continuously.
When and how to use:
- Self-print and post them in a variety of usual and unexpected places: breakroom, bathroom, by the timeclock, in the elevator, or other places you know will grab attention
- Save as an image and embed in an email
- Use the smaller size as a desk or locker drop
After completing your purchase, you can immediately download the zip file with poster pdfs set with in-house laser printer settings. (Note: if you plan to print via online or local print shop, please contact email@example.com for files with the appropriate print settings.)
If you have multiple locations, email the poster to a local coordinator and have them print and post locally.
What you get:
The Fit for the Future of Work Poster (Female Design) comes with the following pdfs:
- 11" x 17" poster
- 11" x 17" poster with write-in area for your details on where to find learning modules or attend a session
- 8.5" x 11" poster
- 8.5" x 11" poster with write-in area for your details on where to find learning modules or attend a session
Use the "write-in" version to remind people about lunch 'n learn dates, location of learning modules, etc. Write the information in a bright color ― the combo of this and the handwriting make the dates stand out.
Series: Future of Work