Which Is Right for You - CDHP or PPO?Add to Wishlist
Sometimes you need to compare apples with apples. Show your employees that the CDHP works a lot like a PPO but with the opportunity to save money in an HSA.
This video provides a simple explanation of how a CDHP and a PPO are the same and different. For example:
- Same: Both plans pay 100% of the cost of preventive care and protect wallets with an annual out-of-pocket maximum.
- Different: The CDHP costs less each month in exchange for a higher deductible; the PPO has a lower deductible but doesn't come with the opportunity to save in an HSA.
When and how to use:
Play this video ahead of enrollment, at the start of a plan year, or any time during the year for new hires:
- Post on intranet/portal/microsite
- Link in an email
- Play on digital sign boards
- Show during onboarding and enrollment meetings
Don't use the CDHP acronym? We also have high-deductible health plan (HDHP) and account-based health plan (ABHP) versions available.
Series: Feed Your Brain