Spark Your Desire to Learn New Skills Poster (Sparkler Design)Add to Wishlist
There are new skills to learn to be ready for future jobs no matter what job or profession someone is in today. Help spark desire to learn new skills in with this thought-provoking poster.
Today’s most in-demand occupations or specialties did not exist 10 or even five years ago. Motivation in the workplace is a must and HR professionals can lead the way to helping employees learn new skills, work in new ways and prepare for the jobs of the future. These posters can grab employees’ attention and encourage learning continuously.
When and how to use:
- Self-print and post them in a variety of usual and unexpected places: breakroom, bathroom, by the timeclock, in the elevator, or other places you know will grab attention
- Save as an image and embed in an email
- Use the smaller size as a desk or locker drop
After completing your purchase, you can immediately download the zip file with poster pdfs set with in-house laser printer settings. (Note: if you plan to print via online or local print shop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for files with the appropriate print settings.)
If you have multiple locations, email the poster to a local coordinator and have them print and post locally.
What you get:
The Spark Your Desire to Learn New Skills Poster (Sparkler Design) comes with the following pdfs:
- 11" x 17" poster
- 11" x 17" poster with write-in area for your details on where to find learning modules or attend a session
- 8.5" x 11" poster
- 8.5" x 11" poster with write-in area for your details on where to find learning modules or attend a session
Use the "write-in" version to remind people about lunch 'n learn dates, location of learning modules, etc. Write the information in a bright color ― the combo of this and the handwriting make the dates stand out.
Series: Future of Work