The laws, regulations, agreements and practice that define the employment terms and conditions in each country can vary considerably, reflecting each country’s history, society and interests. When expanding to other countries outside your home market, you need to familiarize yourself with regulatory requirements and answer questions like:
- Do my employment contracts have to be in writing?
- Are my employees entitled to paid vacations in the first year of service?
- What are the country-specific differences between my home country and other countries?
- How does automatic wage indexation work?
- How are employment termination payments calculated?
Our Employment Terms and Conditions reports are well established as the preferred guide for companies seeking to understand social security systems at home and around the world. They include:
- High-quality and up-to-date insights into local employment legislation and employee benefits, and market practice
- Information on legislation and market practice for collective and individual employment relationships throughout the employee life cycle, from recruitment to termination/resignation
Employment Terms and Conditions reports are published annually. Updated reports are typically published throughout the year.
Reports are available for seven countries on The HR Trove (Canada, China, Mexico, Sinagpore, UAE, UK, and U.S.). Reports are also available for 60-plus countries on an individual country, regional or global basis and can be bundled with their sister publication, the Benefit Profile report. See the attached order form for the full list of products and countries.
For more information about additional products available from Willis Towers Watson Data Services, go to https://www.wtwdataservices.com.