The Retirement Multi-Plan-Year Compliance Calendar includes valuable compliance essentials for both defined benefit and defined contribution plans, including:
- Compliance and administration calendars for 12 different plan years starting on the first day of any month
- Disclosure requirements for the IRS, DOL and PBGC
- Reporting requirements for individual plan participants and government agencies
- Required government forms and filings
- IRS retirement plan limits, both for the current year and historical
- Social Security and Medicare wage bases, tax rates, earning limits, deductibles, coinsurance and premiums
The Retirement Multi-Plan-Year Compliance Calendar is a website that is accessible by computer, tablet or mobile device. The subscription covers access to the guidebook for your organization.
When and How to Use
Along with your purchase confirmation you will receive a website address and password to allow access to the compliance calendar website. Once you have received your credentials to the hosted website, you’ll be able to bookmark this calendar and return to access it anytime, anywhere from any device. It includes an easy to use search function that jumps you quickly to the right information, saving time and eliminating the frustration of trying to find what you are looking for.